Hold Your Event In Style!
At the Beautiful Stanton Center, home of the Museum of Monterey and Casa Serrano Adobe & Gardens
Do you have a passion for only the best?
Imagine having your next meeting or celebration overlooking beautiful Monterey Bay and Fisherman’s Wharf, surrounded by local charm and wrapped in a prestigious museum collection of art and artifacts.
Or maybe you’re dreaming of a quaint social gathering in a historically charming home with the peace and tranquility of a secluded garden.
We have all of that and more…
- Walking distance to Downtown Monterey, Old Fisherman’s Wharf and Historic Cannery Row
- Convenient hotel accommodations, spas, salons and casual dining
- Airport and transportation services
- Historic Maritime backdrop comprised of museum quality art and artifacts
- A small Library setting for meetings and club events
- A Gift Shop for your guests
- A trained staff dedicated to making your event the best that it can be!
Monterey History and Art Association
For more information, please contact:
Pete Rerig, Business Manager
(831) 372-2608 Ex 28
Read more about our Facilities